Follow the steps below to easily import contacts to SalesSeek from their LinkedIn profile using the SalesSeek Chrome Plugin - LinkedIn Enrichment. And if you haven't got it yet, download the Chrome plugin here.
- While you are on a person’s LinkedIn profile, select the SalesSeek Chrome plugin, followed by the 'LinkedIn Enrichment' button.
- Available contact info will be loaded for import. Fill in any extra info you may have and select your Lead Source. Select the Organization field to check if it has matched with any current organizations and if not it will create a new one.
- Save and open your imported contact in SalesSeek.
Error with Imports
There are cases where there may be an error with importing.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of Chrome, and also remove and download the Chrome plugin to ensure it is on the latest version.
- For your Individual Custom Fields in SalesSeek, if you have a field that is explicitly required, this will prevent import unless it has a default value set.
- If errors persist, please contact us on the in-app chat support.