Before creating a forecast, you would have to choose the default forecasting period. That is managed from Reporting Periods, under section Deals & Forecasts, located in ⚙️ App Settings.
In order to create a forecast:
1. Navigate to Forecasts section
2. Click New located in the top right corner
3. In order to setup a new forecast, you would have to provide:
- A name of the forecast
- Choose whether it would be off, published to all line managers or to everyone
- Select reporting period of the forecast.
- Choose whether the forecast would only include deals in the selected period or not
- Optionally, you can set another user as the owner of the forecast
4. After setting up the new forecast, click Save and the forecast will appear in the main forecasts menu
⚠️ Forecasts are available on our Enterprise plan only. If you are on Professional plan and would like to upgrade, please contact support.